Crunchy Munchy




take a few years to forget about you
Saturday, September 29, 2012
assalamualaikum and hey :) . trial weeks dah habis so just waiting for spm 37 more left . im scared about tht (!) i hope i can make my parents proud witn my result later . i try my best for spm .INSYAALLAH 

btw thnks dek ya for sunflower hahaha seriously im suprise when you give a bouquet of sunflower . THANKS AGAIN . you always with me when i need you :') 

raja zulkarnain shah , i dont know why i miss you so much . every memories we share together , i will never forget it .

nak dekat spm ni , aku teringat dekat kau (!) sakit sangat hati aku ni bila tgk facebook kau . kenapa aku pernah kenal kau . aku memerlukan beberapa tahun untuk lupakan kau . kalau lah one day if we will meet , aku nak buktikan kat kau hidup aku tnpa kau lebih BERMAKNA , kau bnyak ajar aku untuk menjadi perempuan yang KUAT . without YOU , I CAN HAPPY . 

im started to cry when i remember all our memories at teknik gombak for almost 2 years , i have awesome friends that with me when im happy and sad , those who really take care of me .  i will miss you guys . even kita baru je kenal , tapi aku bnyak share masalh aku dgn korang , miss tht moment bila kita gila sama sama , menari , makan , main simbah simbah air , attack jr . I WILL MISS THAT 

sincerly  
nursyamimi rumlee

Older Post | Newer Post